Welcome! Please follow me on twitter @saraidefoe. Have a good reading.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Letter



Kelvin,

Today is your birthday. Can you imagine? We’ve been celebrating your birthday together for 6 years. I know that we’ll continue this celebration till we’re old and gray and I can’t wait for that to happen. Wouldn’t it be nice to stay at home, be cuddled together on a couch, probably sipping our cups of coffee, with only the blaze of the fire place as our company? You’d be all wrinkled but it wouldn’t matter anyway because I’d be looking at the same man that I’ve loved years before. I’d be looking at the very same eyes which I dearly love because I see my future in them.

Tonight you’re not with me but I still get by because I hold on to the fact that we’re under one sky, that we’re under the same moon and that we’re under one love. If I could express my love through words, I’d choose every possible word in the dictionary because expressing how I feel for you is like writing the best novel there is! You’d be the protagonist who saved me and I’d probably be doing the same.

I’ve written so many letters to you and I’m hoping that you do not get tired from reading my letters because as long as I love you, these letters will just keep on coming. Thanks for making me feel loved and for keeping me safe. Thanks for letting me love you. And finally, thanks for being a good friend and a good partner. I love you hon. Happy Birthday love.

Love,
Jolz

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your Kelvin! Hoping to meet that special someone of mine that i will write letters too.. Goodluck to you and to your partner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel like i'm eavesdropping on a very private mail, i keep reminding myself that this is a blog and that it's open for anyone who wanders by to read.

    but let me say that it's just as well that since you're a good writer who else should be the recipient of most of your beautiful words but the man who owns your heart.

    what a beautiful letter! you've just proven how wrong i was for thinking that the art of writing letters is a thing of the past. i'm sure kelvin, of all people, can appreciate this.

    thanks for sharing this post jolz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. there will never be a time that I would read your comments and not smile.. thanks again for stopping by and for those wonderful words.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Thank you for all the love!

    Jolz, Honey... Thank you for always being my best birthday present 6 years straight. Words can't express how beautiful you are and how much you mean to me, and how you always make my birthday "DA BEST" every year.

    I'll never get tired of reading your letters, because for me, those are the solid proofs of how luck I really am, being loved by you.
    Thank you for always giving me reason to celebrate my birthday,and that is to spend it with you.

    We both know how this would go in the future mahal ko. Time will come when we will both eat our birthday cakes without our teeth. I bet we'd still smudge our wrinkly face with cake.

    I love you and I love you so much. I cannot ask for more, you have been so good to me all these years and your love, it's my everything. Thank you for being my everything. I love you.

    ReplyDelete