Welcome! Please follow me on twitter @saraidefoe. Have a good reading.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Bucket List (inspired by my sis, Dyan Go)

No, I'm not dying and I don't fantasize about it. There may be a couple of times (especially on a bus ride) that I imagine such horrid image but I'm don't obsess about it. I think it's just amazing to think of all the things that you want to do (no matter how impossible they may seem) and day dream about doing it.

So here's my Top 10 list (not in chronological order)

1. Save a life --- Either by my profession or by taking a bullet for someone. I actually had a day dream about this wherein I'm in a hospital room and a crazy gunman enters it and starts using the gun. And well, yes, I was the heroine of this day dream so I saved everyone's life (Except mine. I can be a bit dramatic).

I'm sure everyone knows that you can start saving a life by donating blood. There's been a couple of times when I wanted to donate blood. Unfortunately, instances didn't allow me so I STRONGLY encourage everyone to donate blood. Please please do so.



2. Get a Tattoo
3. Eat a cake from Carlo's Bake Shop - I'm a huge fan of Cake Boss.



4. Meet JK Rowling in the flesh --- Meeting her and have a good conversation with her. An hour or so with her would be nice.



5. Swim in the middle of the Great Barrier Reef
6. Go Fishing and actually catching a fish
7. Work in a Wild Life Preservation
8. Swim with a dolphin (or 2 dolphins)



9. Write a book and have it published (even if publishing means having it book bound and giving out copies to friends)

10. Spend a European Cruise with my family and loved ones

So, now that I'm done with my Bucket List. It's time to show me yours. :)

1 comment:

  1. nice, strong list :) but i don't like donating blood, least of all the blood letting (ugh!). but i like the rest of the list, specially number 9.
    mine? sorry my bucket list keeps changing and i never can keep up :)

    ReplyDelete